Found this macro and you may download the macro for free
Since many people ask how to use the macro, you can follow this procedure
2. Extract the caesariipcf.pmlfrm to PMLLIB folder
3. Go to design module and type in command line PML REHASH ALL
4. Run the macro by typing show!!caesariipcf in Design module. The macro will look like this
5. Select the pipe you want to export. Press the Add CE button on the form
6. The form will add all branches in the pipe. You may add more that 1 pipe. Select only the branches you want to extract. Make sure they are highlighted.
7. Press the Export button
8. The output file will be stored at %pdmswk%\CaesarPCF\ folder. The name of the file will be corresponding to the branch name. 1 file for each branch.
9, Go to Caesar and do the import PCF.
If you want to change the destination folder. Edit the macro using text editor and change %pdmswk% to, say, C:\TEMP. in line 128, 131 and 133 of the macro file.